I love coffee. I love mugs. I have far too many mugs. That shouldn’t be a surprise though, writers are basically required to own too many mugs and drink far too much coffee. Coffee is to writers what ants are to anteaters.
To celebrate the sacred bond between writers and their coffee, I have decided to hold a giveaway.
How do you sign up for this giveaway? It’s simple! Just sign up for my newsletter by April 15th. On April 16th, I will select one person on the mailing list at random, and they will receive one of these mugs. Whichever mug they want, in fact.
Just make sure that you remember to check your spam filter for the confirmation email. Only people who are fully signed up for the newsletter will be eligible to win.
Disclaimers and Conditions
- Must be fully signed up for the newsletter to enter.
- Contestants only need to provide their email to enter. The winner will be asked to provide their mailing address in private.
- Contest only open to US Residents.
- Information collected during this contest will not be sold or shared. I will only use it to share regular email updates and distribute prizes.
- By signing up, you consent to receive regular email updates sent via TinyLetter.
- I have no relationship with any of the brands or manufacturers responsible for making the mugs in this contest.
- Amazon or any other entity does not sponsor this contest.
- As an Amazon affiliate, I may earn a commission from any qualifying purchases made through links on this website.
- Only the mugs listed in the post “You Need These Mugs” will be considered as prizes.
- My family and significant other are not eligible to win.
- No purchase necessary. Purchases made through affiliate links will not increase your chances of winning.
- The winner must be a resident of the continental United States.